Oxyspray 50mcg Nasal Spray contains Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride (0.05%w/w) as active ingredients which help in opening the blocked nostrils and acts as a nasal decongestant and provides 12 hrs fast powerful relief.
Key benefits/uses of Oxyspray 50mcg Nasal Spray:
– Oxymetazoline hydrochloride is a direct-acting sympathomimetic. It has a vasoconstrictor effect on mucosal blood vessels when applied topically and hence reduces the edema of the nasal mucosa and clears the nose
– The formulation reduces swelling and inflammation through an Osmotic effect
– Reduces discomfort and inactivity caused due to the blocked nose, and rhinitis
Direction for use/Dosage:
For both adults and children spray 1-3 doses into each nostril twice daily, or as directed by the physician.
– Store the formulation not exceeding the temperature of 25 degree Celsius
– Protect from direct sunlight
– For Intranasal use only
– Shake well before each use
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children